Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How to add applicationSettings to your BizTalk solution?



I got stuck when I wanted to add
my applicationSettings of my assembly to my BizTalk solution but I caught the solution
and I am very glad to share the solution.



First you have to copy your app.config
without
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>



like this



<configuration>



<configsections>




<sectiongroup name="applicationSettings" type="System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsGroup,
System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">




<section name="MyCompany.ProjectName.Business.Properties.Settings"
type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirepermission="false">




</section>



</sectiongroup>



<applicationsettings>




<mycompany.projectname.properties.settings>




<setting name="SecurityToken" serializeas="String">




<value>test</value>




</setting>




<setting name="FilePath" serializeas="String">




<value>E:\data.xml</value>




</setting>




<setting name="IsTest" serializeas="String">




<value>False</value>




</setting>




<setting name="TestType" serializeas="String">




<value>003</value>




</setting>




</mycompany.projectname.properties.settings>



</applicationsettings>



</configsections>






Then paste it before tag </configuration>
in the



C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk
Server 2006\BTSNTSvc.exe.config
file



After that, restart the BizTalk
host instance service.



That's it.



I hope you get the solution. I will
be very glad to receive any comments




No comments: